- Your photos are yours and will never be used for anything else.
- We collect and retain the minimum information necessary to provide you the Service:
- Sherish needs and keeps your name, email, password, and, in some cases, your telephone number for your Sherish account to provide service and to communicate with you.
- Your credit card information is held separately by Apple, Google Play or Stripe when you download the Sherish and select your payment plan.
- We don’t accept advertising, so your personal or usage information is never sold to third parties or used to get higher advertising rates.
- Track or profile you.
- Offer Sherish to anyone under 13 years of age to comply with federal regulations.
- Share your information with Third Parties, except to:
- Allow service providers, like our cloud provider, Amazon Web Services and Heroku, to administer and help debug our services and servers,
- Allow government or law enforcement officials, under subpoena or court order, to access your account.
- Use market analytics to improve your service and prove usage data to analysts and investors.
Your photos are stored in your account on Amazon Web Services , the “cloud”, and you or your Family Coordinator determine who is a member of your Family Album.
We use both session and persistent “cookies”, which are small text files saved by your browser when you use Sherish to help us provide good service to you and for us to understand our usage. Cookies help us:
- Remember your information so you don’t need to re-enter it,
- Speed navigation, and
- Monitor usage to provide and improve service.
Our servers collect non-personally-identifiable information in the normal course of business to improve service and provide analytics.
Any use of the Internet entails risks, and we take the following precautions:
- Communications over the Internet employ the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption standard.
- Amazon Web Services and Heroku as our server and cloud storage providers, and adhere to their internal security standards explained at aws.amazon.com/security.
However, no security measure is perfect, and no method of data transfer can be assured against any interception or other type of misuse. We can not promise and you should not expect Sherish to be free of general Internet risk.