Terms and Conditions
Sherish is the “doing/business/as” name of My Personal Network, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Sherish”, “we”). Sherish includes the mobile smartphone app for iPhones and Android phones, and supporting technology (“the Service”.) Our principal business location is at 8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 525 in Indianapolis, Indiana 46240, and our email is email@example.com.
All of the photos and comments (“Content”) you create, store and/or share are yours. We will not assume any rights to your Content and we will never explicitly share them without your permission. Sherish and Sherish Connect provide unlimited non-commercial storage of your photos, but we reserve the right, in our sole determination, to limit excessive use.
In using Sherish Connect, you agree that:
- You are a non-commercial, consumer customer
- You are older than 13
- You will not use the Service for any illegal or unlawful purpose
- You will not copy, decompile or reverse engineer any features or functions of the Service
- You will not violate any copyrights or intellectual property of the Service
- Your usage of the Service will not harm or degrade the Service, and if it is suspected of doing so, you agree that Sherish may, in Sherish’s sole judgment, immediately deny services to your account. You will be notified to the email address used by the account if this situation occurs and provided the opportunity to correct any use detrimental to the Service to be considered for reinstatement
- You will not violate copyrights of others in your use of the Service. Conversely, if you believe your intellectual property rights are being violated by a user of Sherish, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide instructions on how to proceed with your complaint.
Sherish agrees to provide you the Service as long as you or your Sherish Connect provider are current in any payments due Sherish for the use of the Service. The Service is provided “as-is”, and we may change or stop providing the Service or features of the Service, possibly without advance notice to you.
You agree to indemnify My Personal Network, Inc. and its board, officers, employees and contractors against any claims arising from your or other’s use of your Sherish Connect account. In the event of any dispute, both you and My Personal Network, Inc. agree not to sue but use the services of the American Arbitration Association in Indiana to have binding authority to resolve any such issues.
In the event you or we terminate your account, we will send a digital copy of your Family Album in a (.zip) file within thirty days of termination and notify you by the email on record for your Sherish Connect account that the file has been sent. Sixty days after the termination of your account all data stored for your account will be deleted and not be recoverable.
The following warranty disclaimer is in effect for all users of Sherish’s Services. WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERICES WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, COMPUTER BUGS, INACCURRACIES OR ERRORS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS.
The following general disclaimer is in effect for all Sherish Connect users. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE AND IN NO EVENT WILL IT EXCEED $100.00. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES TO YOU, AS A USER, BY SHERISH AND MY PERSONAL NETWORK, INC.
*March 1, 2020